Tuesday 2 July 2013

152 Days - 177 Poems - 22 Posts (Poem 23)

Hello Readers, Today's poem was inspired by one of the two gospel passages I was meditating on this morning: Luke 17:1-10 and 1 Cor 13:1-9 As I left for the day, inspiration seemed to come for the passage in Luke, but by late afternoon, the passage of Corinthians had won its way in me. Though I favor it much, I would not have expected tmy writings to go that way. There is a specific verse this time that captured my attention though I quoted and pondered numerous times on it. I found myself reflecting about it in an unsual way and I feel privileged to deepen in a new way that at the heart of that love is the Lover of our souls who leads us love - Christ :-) Countdown: 152 Days - 177 Poems - 22 Weeks/Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment