Wednesday 3 July 2013

151 Days - 177 Poems - 22 Posts (Poem 24)


Hello out there,

Writing today was a challenge, not because I had no idea, but instead because there were so many ideas that I struggled to organize them. I had to step back many times throughout the day, and rip a few pages to start over again tonight.

So at last I paused, and prayed for coherence and a flow in my thoughts. Prayer always works even when we don't see at times the results.

It is as if God was not through with me with the passages I meditated on yesterday, so these were the same passages that were the focus of my day.

1 Cor 13:1-9 and Luke 17: 1-4.

Today, the Holy Spirit led in a completely different tangent - Forgiveness. It is beautiful as the poem embeds harmoniously both passages together...

Countdown: 151 Days - 177 Poems - 22 Weekly Poems to Post.

Thank you. F.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment