Monday 15 July 2013

139 Days - 161 Poems - 21 posts (Poems 34 to 39)

Dear readers,

it been few days. Though I have missed updating you, I have faithfully done my best to keep writing.
It has not been easy, but is anything ever easy. In between recovering and fulfilling both my societal
duties and that of our home, inspiration did not lack.

So let me update you from where we last left of - being a people pleaser instead of pleasing the Almighty first.

July 11, 2013
  • Poem 34 was inspired by the gift I have through baptism of being the daughter of the wealthiest King that has ever lived. 143 - 166 - 21
  • Poem 35 was inspired by conversations that were being held on vocations. 143 -165 -21

July 12, 2013
  •  Poem 36 was inspired by courageous acts I witnessed around me and how our life can radiate when we walk into what God has in store for us. 142 - 164 - 21

July 13, 2013
  •   Poem 37 was inspired by a priceless moment experienced at a vigil. Today, we celebrated as well the Feast of Mother Mary under her title of Rosa Mystica, the mother of the religious. See the devotion to our Lady under this title is very much popular in West Africa and in South Asia. Today, I ponder on the Crown she gives us her beloved if we wish to receive it. 141 - 163 - 21

July 14, 2013
  • Poem 38 was inspired by Our Lady. See, I have been reflecting, and studying the Immaculate Conception - the writings of St Kolbe awhile ago prompted me to start reading the Encyclical Pope Pius X wrote on the Immaculate Conception - Ad Diem Illum Laetissimum.  I am not done reading it, but what I read so far sparked me to pen. 140-162 -21

July 15, 2013
  • Poem 39 is a short poem on the Eucharist. I was reflecting on the privilege of the Eucharist. What a gift of Life itself.
COUNTDOWN: 139 Days - 161 Poems -21 Poems left to post

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment