Tuesday 9 July 2013

145 Days - 168 Poems - 21 posts (Poems 30, 31, 32)


Dear Readers,

though I posted no updated yesterday. Be assured that I did write. Being still under the weather caused me to sleep early. So let me be short:

YESTERDAY was
  •       POEM 30 ---- ID 146 Days -170 Poems - 21 Weekly Poems left to post. This poem was inspired by the theme "PEACE". A peace immeasurable that I have been tasting in my neighborhood, in our parish, everywhere  I am even when the skies are falling. It is hard to explain, but it is sweet
 TODAY
  •       Poems 31, 32 are both inspired from a situation I witnessed today and how the Lord miraculously brought the solution from a non expected place. It reminded me one more time that we are the Body of Christ.
 
Countdown - 145 Days - 168 Poems and 21 Weeks / poems to post.

Good Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment