Friday 2 August 2013

121Days - 139 Poems - 18 Posts (Poem 61)

My dear Readers,

today I wish to thank all those of you who are taking the time to stop by and read.I see that I am blessed to have readers from many places as the map displays all the different countries following.

Today, so much happened. I am not sure where to start, so I will simply focus on the moment that inspired one of the poems - A thorough discussion on the Sacrament of Reconciliation at a gathering sparked the poem of tonight. Let us live convicted! Let us walk the path of Holiness... We are called to be Saints, and the path of sanctity is one of love that requires work: patience, mortification, and trust in God; Let us be aware of things that cause us to compromise God's Love in our life through venial sins that accumulate and become habits. Because God wishes to heal us, renew us and strengthen us, we must not like what has caused us to fall said the speaker. We find ourselves repeating the same sins again and again, because we forget to resolve ourselves to not commit those again. We forget that Jesus resurrected. We forget to hope. In fulfilling our penances, we do our best to not let our weaknesses take over, we surrender to God. Let us be strong, and know the sacrament of Reconciliation washes us and cleanses us.I was really inspired tonight.

Yet dear Readers, there will be lots of writing happening this weekend, and I am excitingly looking forward to it.
Do any of these writings inspire you? Do you agree with some? disagree with others ? Do they inspire to stand and do something you are called to as well? Do share your thoughts I hope :-)

Dear Readers, I am going joyfully to rest...

Countdown: 121 Days - 139 Poems - 18 Weeks /18 Posts.

F.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment