Friday 9 August 2013

114 Days -129 Poems - 17 Posts (Poem 70, 71)

Dear Readers,

Poem 70 (115-130-17) - yesterday's - was a reflection on the Year of Faith and everything that took place so far. I reflected on how God has indeed stretched me and peers around me, and in the midst has moved in wonderful ways. In return, I see that He has done wonderful and unexpected it things.
So let us hold on to the mustard seed.

Poem 71- Today's poem is a reflection on a little unfairness I noticed during the day from someone toward a certain soul. Yet I asked myself what is the lesson I am to get from this circumstance, and if I was ever in that situation will I remember to treat others better. Tonight's poem is a prayer where I beg God to lead me :-)

Countdown: 114 Days - 129 Poems - 17Weeks / Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment