Saturday 3 August 2013

120 Days - 138 Poems - 18 Posts (Poem 62)

Dear Readers,

today I was inspired by a talk I had an opportunity to hear, and from all the things that were said and done, one thing stayed with me, and tonight's poem is about that one thing.

If God the Father who see us all as His children had to tell you something. What do you think  or know that He will say about you as to how much you matter to Him? 

Write the answer down - Read it again. Say it loudly. Tape it on a wall. Save it in your phone, your computer because on dry days, on days you can no longer, these words will become your water, the holy water that will keep you going again and again against all odds.

To someone, we are precious more precious than we can ever imagine or think. The speaker well known Michael Chiasson added these amazing words: 'God does not need you. God wants you. He wishes to Upgrade. Will you let Him?'

On Friday, I told you all I had a phenomenal day; See I rarely brag about thing, I usually observe and go on... But that early afternoon, I was actually bragging to someone about how I believe that I matter to God, but then I realise that at first what I thought was a joke that I was cracking was not a joke for Him, through a series of events since that day, He, my Heavenly Father, affirmed that I do matter to Him in ways I had never experienced before. At first it happened in front of those I was boasting in Him within ten minutes of my speaking. He showed in concrete ways where all of us could say that this is a doing of the Lord that I do matter to HimHe has not stopped since then to confirm - Yes Child, you are a Beloved one of mine. You are also a Beloved One of Him...

So I ask you again - what would He say about you?

Countdown: 120 - 138 - 18

No comments:

Post a Comment