Monday 5 August 2013

118 Days -133 Poems - 18 Posts (Poems 63, 64, 65, 66, 67)

Dear Readers,

it's been 2 days and my pen agreed to fly its way on paper and inscribe the deepest thoughts of my heart.
Inspiration ranged from the Gospel of Luke 12: 13-21 with Jesus warning about accumulating material
wealth and not sharing; Poems 63 and 64. 

Then I open myself to pen about the joy that has been flowing from my heart. - The gift of Joy!!! Simply priceless... (Poem 65)

Poem 66 was about the beauty of thinking yet the dangers of allowing our reasoning to mislead us and lead us astray. This resulted from a friendly conversation a sister in Christ and I exchanged, and listening to her again made me realize how little we challenge our thoughts when it comes to reconciling the teachings of Christianity and science. Though I suggested to her to read the book "Faith & Reason" by Dr. Scott Hahn, Icould not resist writing
a Haiku about it...

Poem 67- the poem written today was inspired by the stories of amazing women of faith God has put on my path; I look at them, their faith, how they instill patience, perseverence, prayer and total surrender to God's Will in my Life and I feel enriched by them. I am grateful to God for them.

Countdown: 119-137-18
                  119-136-18
                  119-135-18
                  119-134-18
                  118-133-18

No comments:

Post a Comment