Thursday 15 August 2013

108 Days - 121 Poems - 16 Posts (Poem 79)

Dear Readers,

Today's poem is actually a prayer, and today's prayer is an act of consecration
that inspired by St Louis Marie de Montfort, St Maximilian Kolbe, Bl. John Paul II,
and Bl. Mother Teresa I wrote.
Today was the day I renewed my consecration to Jesus through Mary after a beautiful
and amazing preparation of ninety-one days. O What a privilege to belong to the mother
of all mothers.
What a joy and an excitement as I had a friend be my witness after the solemn celebration
of the feast of the Assumption at St Anthony Catholic Church - the High Mass in Latin.
It was a priceless moment. It was heavenly moment before all of the Heavenly Court.




Tears of joy were coming down - it was as if I had never been consecrated before. There
was nothing could stop - every particle of my being had waited for this moment.


Countdown: 108 Days - 121 Poems -16 Weeks/Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment