Tuesday 6 August 2013

117 Days - 132 Poems - 17 Posts (Poem 68)


Dear Readers,

tonight's poem was inspired by a conversation that sparked on twitter in regards to Pope Francis commenting that there isn't a deep theology of women in the Church. There were misunderstanding about his comments by some and others took the time to ponder and understood.

My view is in today's poem where I do my best to remind us women who we are in the Church, for the Church, through the Church and with the Church? If Only we were aware of what Christ entrusted to us, we would spend little time fighting / attempting to compete with priests.

So do I agree with our Father in the Lord Francis, of course, it is time we do more... It is time we unpack from woman to woman the theology of women in the Church...

I am loving it :-) To read it, click here

p.s. if you are on Twitter,  connect @FannyMagnificat

Countdown: 117 - 132 - 17.

F.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment