Wednesday 19 June 2013

165 Days - 200 Poems - 23 Posts / The Challenge!!!

THE CHALLENGE At times, we may be hired for many things in life, but time must be found for the ultimate gift and passion we have within ourselves. After two weeks of pondering, I decide to take on a challenge. This will get me to focus more on writing and achieve a goal. Therefore, on June 19, 2013, I make official to all my friends online that from today until November 30, 2013, there is 165 days left. I must write 200 poems by then, not including any of the one I have written since the release of my first book. To my peers, I include that a poem will be released weekly. That is 23 weeks therefore 23 poems. Yet for all to know that I am indeed writing, I will post a little blog about what has been my inspiration for the day. To kick it off, here posted is a floem done last year...

 So Let get started... F.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment