Sunday 30 June 2013

154 Days - 180 Poems - 22 Posts (Poems 18, 19, 20)

Hello to my readers, I had told you how much I enjoy writing Haiku poems. Well, we are not through it yet. Today was a busy day. Certain areas of our city are still recovering from the disaster of the floods. Today, I found myself at the heart of it, and learned more than I would have expected too. I understood one thing; that disaster hit all of us. It makes no difference between the rich and the poor. Instead, it brings them both closer. I was really tired tonight, and was tempted to go to bed without writing. But the challenge lays ahead, and more than ever I must not be complacent. I wrote 3 Haiku poems... Poem 18 --- Countdown: 154 - 182 - 22 Poem 19 --- Countdown: 154 - 181 - 22 Poem 20 --- Countdown: 154 - 180 - 22 At times, I will just jolt my thoughts and then make them visible for you the following day. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment