Wednesday 26 June 2013

158 Days - 189 Poems - 23 Posts (Poems 8, 9, 10, 11)

Poem 8: My favorite verse of all times in the Scriptures is Luke 2:19. Today, it was in my meditations on Mother Theresa. Then I thought why not at last write on these. When I look around me, I see that every Christian woman who truly shines Christ is one who is able to live these words of Luke on Mary. Every year on January 1st as we entrust the year to our Lady, I look forward to hearing them in the Gospel of the Day.Our Lady, Queen of Peace, Pray for us. With the floods that our city, I found myself writing my reflections at last on the events through a series of Haiku poems. one of my favorite styles of poetry. Poem 9 deals with the rain / Countdown:158 days - 191 -23 posts Poem 10 deals with the Bow River / Countdown:158 days - 190 Poems - 23 posts Poem 11 deals with the volunteers Countdown: 158 Days - 189 poems - 23 posts

No comments:

Post a Comment