Saturday 29 June 2013

155 Days - 183 Poems - 22 Posts (Poem 17)

Hello to my readers, I must say the poem I posted for my connections on facebook page on Saturday was a random from the ones I had written since the beginning of the challenge. In fact, I asked a family member to pick a random number between 1 and 16. So the number picked was 1. Therefore the first poem written was posted. Now that I am pondering, should I permit you to view those weekly poems as well? mmm... Food for thought!!! Well, what to write about today was an overwhelming because I had so many ideas. My pen could not focus. There I turned to a talk I heard on TV about Mary, our Lady, and went into the Haiku world. Her surrender to the Lord often moves me - I am the Handmaid of the Lord! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautifu; !!! Countdown: 155 Days - 183 Poems - 22 wks/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment