Wednesday 27 August 2014

New Heights


I am taking a new flight
Reaching new heights
Filled with genuine insights
The Trinity leading the fight
Hallelujah! It is entirely his right.
  
Standing for your child’s birthright
doctors apathetic to your child blight
Faith prompting us to unveil the bright
our prayers lifted as we face this bullfight
Winning them to life we are by His might.

Genuflecting before this candlelight
Trusting life given is God’s copyright
Of you Lord I beg you are the light
We’re let you the beauty of daylight
more babies today saved of yesternight

 Christians united with deep delight
innocent blood going slowly downright
scales falling mothers eyes like droplight
mama mama I’m as beautiful as earthlight
my smile my hugs to your soul like eyebright.


Listen to me mama your real knight
bedtime stories you read to me by lamplight
forever from yours our lives gone is midnight
as I grow mama together we watch the moonlight
don’t rush mama your decision pray it overnight.
  
They are lying mama please I am real as penlight
Thank you mother for choosing my life and sticking tight
When I come mama you’ll witness the greatest playwright
Mama my love for you is brighter than the skylight
For standing for you and I forever you are my starlight.
 ©Fanny L. Tamegnon


 ©Fanny Magnificat a.k.a Fanny L. Tamegnon is also the author of ... True Amazone...  For your copy, visit Chapters, Barnes & Noble, Kalahari, amazon, etc.. This poem is a taste of the upcoming 2014 poetry collection #Book2...

No comments:

Post a Comment