Tuesday 17 September 2013

I am back...

Dear Readers,

I am back. We need times like to understand the necessity of technology and the beauty of technology.

Without a functioning computer, I was limited to have view what had been inspiring me daily.

O how I faithfully continued to pen, my dear. My imagination has joyfully continued to run loose.

I am grateful for moments like these. It also makes us appreciate the little things. I was able to

tweet from my phone, but I longed for the evenings when I could come sit here to just let

you know where my inspiration came from. We will move forward from here. I will post only

the past TWO weekly poems. So let simply say that from 95 Days - 109Poems - 14 Posts, we

are now down to Week 11.

Meanwhile, I hope all has been good for you, and that you continue to walk in the purpose of your

life.

As of tonight, the Countdown is: 75 Days - 86 Poems - 11 Weeks / Posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment