Friday, 24 July 2026

Expanding on St PATRICK' SUN...

  It is July 24, 2027!

It's been so hot outside that I submitted myself to a solar therapy!

The solar therapy felt so great I began praising the Lord!

I was praising the Lord so  much for creating the SUN I wanted to word it down...

Indeed, this is an expansion of St Patrick's Litany ...

'I bind  to myself today The brightness of the Sun '

Shall I carry on from here...

I bind to myself today the mysteries of thy being Oh Holy Sun...

I bind to myself today the power of thy heat oh Holy Sun....

I bind to myself today the depth of thy secrets oh Holy Sun

I bind to myself the consistency of thy cycle Oh Holy Sun!

I bind to myself the miracles of thy presence Oh Holy Sun!

I bind to myself the strength of thy confidence Oh Holy Sun!

I bind to myself the beauty of thy radiance Oh Holy Sun!

I bind to myself the shape of thy configuration Oh Holy Sun!

I bind to myself thy knowledge of the Universe Oh Holy Sun...

I bind to myself thy love in the fulfillment of thy duties Oh Holy SUN...

I bind to myself thy daily act of thanksgiving Oh Holy SUN!

I bind to myself thy burning fire that purifies, sanctifies and renews Oh Holy SUN!

 And so for thee... 

Praised be My Heavenly Father who created you glorious SUN!

I salute the Holy choirs of Angels known and yet to be known that guard thee! 


It was hot today!

It was a perfect summer day!

It was a magnificent day!

I wish you the same wherever you are...


Should the heat of summer cause drought, 

causing you not to be able to plant,

praise the Lord for it is sanctifying the land 

praise the Lord for thy land need rest

and teaching us something...

In its time, a new cycle of rain shall be delivered

like a bouquet of assorted golden roses.


It was so hot today...

my Caramel coat could not resist a solar therapy treatment...

No, I do not believe Holy SUN causes skin diseases...

I believe It strenghtens what is weak,

I believe It beautifies my birth tan,

I believe It unleashes God's glory in me,

I believe It warns me by exposing my inner deficiencies 

I believe It alerts me of my physical imbalances

Doctors get work  from thee, Oh Holy SUN!

Dermatologists get challenged by thee, O Holy SUN!


Oh it was so hot today...

Magnificently hot...

I wrote until the sun sets....

I wrote until the stars' shifts sweat...


Your Imperial Highness Princess Fanny Magnificat V~ for more poetry by me, visit my youtube channel where you may have access to Chapters, KOBO, or AMAZON digital stores  near you to  join me in the Triuneland Nonarchy via one of my books...

https://www.youtube.com/@YIHPrincessFannyMagnificatV 


To be part of my ministry , join me on MEGALUNEI TV

https://www.youtube.com/@MEGALUNEITV


TO sing with me, join me on S.H.E. Music

https://www.youtube.com/@sthildegardentertainment8828 


And should you desire to hang out more with me...

https://www.youtube.com/@TriuneLand




No comments:

Post a Comment